On the morning of “Mutuals Tuesday” Andrew Laird got together with a group of social enterprise experts to cast their thoughts five years into the future and think about the potential state of the public service mutuals market (both dream and nightmare scenarios). Participating in the discussion were think-tankers, commissioners, advisors, practitioners and lawyers – so most bases were covered! This paper contains snippets of the discussion plus some additional thoughts on what needs to happen to promote a sustainable market and how that market might develop….
- RT @khbelizaire: #socent truths no.10 Scale of impact is more important than scale of organisation (or scale of ego) http://t.co/Rywsx1 ... 4 years ago
- *takes one final look around at the world* 5 years ago
- Good luck!! @yorkcvs @artistsmakers @BMWGuggLab + @100dage 5 years ago
- RT @YorkCVS: First meeting of the Micklegate pop up shop collective. Really positive..! lockerz.com/s/142187764 5 years ago
- POPse! legacy? Pop-up think tanks now popping up in NYC, Worthing, Denmark and York... 5 years ago