On the morning of “Mutuals Tuesday” Andrew Laird got together with a group of social enterprise experts to cast their thoughts five years into the future and think about the potential state of the public service mutuals market (both dream and nightmare scenarios). Participating in the discussion were think-tankers, commissioners, advisors, practitioners and lawyers – so most bases were covered! This paper contains snippets of the discussion plus some additional thoughts on what needs to happen to promote a sustainable market and how that market might develop….
- *takes one final look around at the world* 10 years ago
- Good luck!! @yorkcvs @artistsmakers @BMWGuggLab + @100dage 10 years ago
- RT @YorkCVS: First meeting of the Micklegate pop up shop collective. Really positive..! lockerz.com/s/142187764 10 years ago
- POPse! legacy? Pop-up think tanks now popping up in NYC, Worthing, Denmark and York... 10 years ago
- RT @artistsmakers: @culturevultures It's mainly a pop-up think tank danthompson.co.uk/?p=452 and a website http://www.madeinworthing.com 10 years ago